JPF API PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Your visit to and/or use of the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use [https://apilaminates.com/terms-conditions/].
The Site is a site operated by API Group plc (“We” or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00169249 and our registered office is at Second Avenue, Poynton Industrial Estate, Poynton, Cheshire, SK12 1ND. Our VAT number is GB 243 2900 86.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use [https://apilaminates.com/terms-conditions/].
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of the Site;
any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
any software used in the provision of the Site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site.
issue of a warning to you.
legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
further legal action against you.
disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.
Because your privacy is important to us
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from API Group Ltd. or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (”EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
Poynton Industrial Est, Poynton, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 1ND
9. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.